Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-31-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Niki, congrats!

But again I must call foul on The Chimp. He knows it is Superbob's job to fly in and collect all temptations -- candy, scones, equivalents -- and see to it that they are taken care of without burdening ThrowDowners. :rolleyes:

Superbob,

I will be expecting a visit about 10 pm tonight.;)

Then you will need to fly to the Dominican Republic to help a potential damsel in distress--Betty (great weight loss, Betty!:))

Thank Heaven for Super Heroes!

You all have done so good this week and make room because I have too. I am down 2 lbs this week so that makes 6 lbs since Pigeon Forge. I have a few more to lose to be where I was several months ago but I'm on my way. This week may be a tough one. I'll be in the Dominican Republic at an all-inclusive......D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S....for me weight wise. I will tread with caution.

Wow, Betty, great goin' !!! :) Does this mean I can no longer use my knee problem as an excuse not to lose weight? :eek:

What is Dominican cuisine like? Please share so we can at least all enjoy vicariously...:D

Superbob and Mrs. Superbob had exactly one trick or treater (their 10-year-old granddaughter) and they have 14 tons of candy left over. Nevertheless, being the redistributionist superhero that he is, Superbob will collect yours if you leave it out tonight along with a note saying how much you luv Superbob, left alongside a plate of cranberry-orange scones and a pot of coffee. :):D

Superbob and Mrs. Superbob had exactly one trick or treater (their 10-year-old granddaughter) and they have 14 tons of candy left over. Nevertheless, being the redistributionist superhero that he is, Superbob will collect yours if you leave it out tonight along with a note saying how much you luv Superbob, left alongside a plate of cranberry-orange scones and a pot of coffee. :):D

Thank goodness we had over 75 little tricksters! I was eating Halloween candy as fast as I could in anticipation of it disappearing with the visitors, and luckily it did!
Final count . . . Mary, maybe 25 pieces . . . little ghosts and goblins, maybe 225!

Tell Perry to scoot over!;)
He'll need to make room, because I'm packing my bags and moving in for the duration--a 15 pound loss on the scales!:p:p
Congratulations!:)

Come right on then. Perry will scoot over for you, and you might lose weight, but you'll leave here with more hair than you came with! I wonder how much Golden Retriever hair it takes to weigh 15 pounds?;)

You all have done so good this week and make room because I have too. I am down 2 lbs this week so that makes 6 lbs since Pigeon Forge. I have a few more to lose to be where I was several months ago but I'm on my way. This week may be a tough one. I'll be in the Dominican Republic at an all-inclusive......D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S....for me weight wise. I will tread with caution.

In the spirit of the Dominican Republic all-inclusive.....V.E.R.Y. G.O.O.D. job Betty! Have a good time!

Great Job Betty!!!... I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!!

Hold on there O Caped One ?. Sugar is not your friend so the Chimp will launch a preemptive strike ?. Swinging through he trees scooping up the left over candy ? He will then sell it all (except the Snickers) on the black market and use the money to purchase a gift card for you at the scone establishment of your choice ?. I do what I can:rolleyes:

I hate to admit it, but The Chimp is right. I am getting not only sugary but blimpy. Need to get back to the (yeech!) celery sticks.

So take all this stuff away, oh lardmeister! :p

Chimp-Mobile to the rescue!

Sorry to have been one of the MIA people. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things so I can be in tip-top form by the time our babies arrive (yes, you read that right! We're having more than one! :eek: :D
OMG!! I can't believe it , I was just kidding you about this a couple weeks
ago:D Well congratulations!! Atleast the babies won't "outnumber you"...
with your husband , you will be at a tie,one for each set of arms and no one gets lonely. I'm so excited for you:)

I fear I have been MIA too,and in spite of working out and hardly eating those gosh-darn numbers won't budge:mad:
Maybe I should just have my jaw wired shut...but then I would prbably
drink milkshakes all day.
Hope everyone else is doing well,I stopped reading after Niki's news.
Dina:)

AND...Congratulations to Cooker,Cindy ,Wise and Mary for losing.
I'm starting to get jealous of you guys.
Maybe if I stayed 2 weeks with Cindy and Wise I would lose weight too.

AND...Congratulations to Cooker,Cindy ,Wise and Mary for losing.
I'm starting to get jealous of you guys.
Maybe if I stayed 2 weeks with Cindy and Wise I would lose weight too.

Perry's bed on the floor on Cindy's side of the bed is getting a tad crowded. Perry, Mary and Dina. Let's see...P.M.D...um, we could start a reality show called "Punk My Diet" that chronicles Cindy's efforts to train Perry, Mary and Dina in general obedience and weight management. :D

p.s. Sorry for the bad humor, just in a silly mood I guess:eek:

Perry's bed on the floor on Cindy's side of the bed is getting a tad crowded.

I think my mom has an extra large floor-bed from when she had 5 dogs...
I guess we could use that:eek:

Back