colonoscopy tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

martha

Well tomorrow I have to go and have a colonoscopy. The last one was four year ago. Should have had the next one done a year ago. I've had to make several phone calls to make sure they know that I will need antibiotics through an IV. I'm sure when I get there I will need to remind them again. They don't seem to concerned, but I need to make sure they are informed. Today is only clear fluids and I'm already wishing for some food. martha

Good luck Martha

I'm almost 95% certain that you'll have to remind them about the antibiotics. It seems they blow everything you tell them off until you get to the people who do the procedure. It's a shame that it happens this way, but it does.

Clear liquids and fasting-Oh how I feel for you. Make up for it when your done and can eat again, that's all I can say. Let us know how it went when you have the time and feel like it.

When I had mine last year they remembeed the antibiotics. I'm sure you know that the worse part is the prep. I had a hard time with that part of it, the rest is just being in lala land:D :D :D

Latest posts

Back