Cole's slaw

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bvdr

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
My grandkids have always liked helping in the kitchen. One day I was using one of those choppers that you see advertised on TV all the time. The slap-it ones. My 9 year old grandson wanted to try it and before long he was looking for other things to chop. In just a few minutes Cole came up with a recipe for Cole's slaw.

1 Green tart apple chopped really fine
4 Large strawberries chopped fine
3 Pkgs splenda

He mixed it all together and served it in very small little individual dishes. It is so easy and a refreshing change from all the heavy holiday food.

Cool, but to make it even more healthy, skip the Splenda and switch to Stevia or its derivative Truvia.
Jeanie

When we had it with our Christmas dinner he called it Cole's Christmas Slaw and it really was pretty being red & green. He then made it for the other side of his family and everyone gave him good reviews. I made some a couple of days ago for a healthy snack. I might try the Stevia suggestion instead of Splenda ....thanks for the suggestion.

Latest posts

Back