Chicago Area Lunch, In Schaumburg, IL

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorraine

Gina, Cort and I have decided that we are going to meet for lunch on Sunday, March 11h somewhere in Schaumburg, TBD. Anyone who wants to join us, let us know so we can include you in our reservations. You can either post on this thread or PM one of us. Gina is checking out where we will meet and get back to us.

Looking forward to seeing you Gina and Cort and anyone else who would like to join us. It sure was a long cold snowy February! Good time to meet up with friends! :)

Thanks Lorraine!

Here is the suggested time 12:30PM, Sunday March 11th, 2007. Let us know if you are in. Hope to see you then.:) I have to laugh. Note the "deep fried Twinkies" on the menu. I think we should split one......just for converstation sake. Not heart healthy.

Place:Finn McCools
1941 E. Algonquin Road | Schaumburg, IL 60173 | 847-303-5100 | www.FinnMcCoolsChicago.com
This Finn McCool’s location brings a taste of Chicago’s Division Street pub scene to Schaumburg, with a décor of rich, dark woods, stained glass, a large fireplace and a collection of Celtic artifacts peppered with music and sports collectibles to create a fun and colorful montage throughout the pub.

Thirty large, extra-bright flat screen TVs (including one giant 50 inch screen) provide full coverage of the day’s sporting events. Tabletop speakers are available and can be tuned to each individual table’s game of choice to hear the play-by-play. Patrons can also play sports and trivia video games on the NTN satellite network using cordless “playmaker” units to compete with players in bars across North America.

That place looks good to me....

SSSSOOOO ... c'mon you Chicagoland area people ... SPEAK UP.

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Come pick me up" ... Ben Folds ... 'Landed'

If it's the 11th, I can probably make it, but would be a little late. I usually don't get away from church until 12:30. I can't make it this Sunday. We're hosting a big songwriting workshop and concert weekend.

Yeah, Gina! Almost 6 years later and I'm having a pumphead moment! An that was the truth!:D

I corrected my post to reflect the 11th of March. That would be cool if you could make it Karlynn! Looking forward to seeing whoever can make it.:)

We will miss you Steve. Enjoy the warm weather. BRING SOME SUNSHINE back for us here in Chi Town!:)

See you another time soon!

Can't make the Reunion...

Can't make the Reunion...

Hello everyone,

I was going to show up unannounced at Finn McCools on the 11th, but my family has other plans for my birthday. It would have been great to see you all, too.

Hey Lorraine, my son is doing well at DePaul CTI. Almost has a year of study done toward his Masters.

Cheers!

Perry! Just so happens I was thinking about you and Kathie today! That would have been a pleasant surprise for all!

Have a very Happy Birthday. This must be the big 30:D Hope to see you another time.:)

PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow ... that WOULD have been a SWEET surprise :). Do miss you!

Have a WONDERFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY :).

"Things get complicated when you get past 18" ... Statler Brothers ... 'Class of '57'

Perry! WOW! That would have beeen :cool: I too was thinking of you and Kathie, and sending you an email in case you hadn't been on the site lately. We'll misss you. Have a very Happy Birtdhday! Glad to hear your son is doing so good. He must like it in Chitown.

Steve: Sorry we're going to miss you, but at least you'll be where it's warm! :D

Maybe we'll catch you both next time.

Maaaybe can go

Maaaybe can go

Hi! I might be able to make it this Sunday. I have a get-together penciled in with my daughter's old babysitter and her kids, but maybe can do that after the valvers gathering.

Will everyone be showing off their scars so I know where to find you at the pub??:rolleyes:

Patty

Patty,

It will be a pleasure to meet you! I guess since the weather will be warmer we all could all wear something low cut in front!:D:D You too Cort!:D FinnMcCools won't know what hit them when we get there!:eek: :D Just follow the zippers!:D

Ross! Too bad you can't be there to see!:D

Karlynn: I'm so sorry you won't be able to join us. Maybe next time.

See everyone at 12:30pm. Remember we set the clock ahead tonight so don't come up there by the old time or we may miss each other!::eek: Like that would happen. :rolleyes:

BTW Patty: I'm the shortest, followed by Cort ! Gina will be the taller one hovering over us! :D Sorry Gina, I couldn't resist.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Sadly, it doesn't look like I'll be able to attend this time around ... sorry :(.

"You really think you're in control?" ... Gnarls Barkley ... 'Crazy'

So sorry to hear it Cort. It's difficult to get all of us on the "same page". Enjoy this nice sunny day!

May be a good day for the ladies to hit the mall after lunch:D

Cort: Sorry you won't be joing us! Hey Gina! That sounds like a plan! :D See you at 12:30pm! Hope Patty makes it!:)

Very sorry I wasn't able to join ya'll today ... I sure do miss seeing you all.... But, of course, "so close, yet so far away".....

Hope you had a great visit :).

"We believe in tomorrow, but we're stuck in today" ... Hall & Oates ... 'So Close (Yet So Far Away)'

Back