Chicago Area Lunch, In Schaumburg, IL

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed ya too Cort:(

We decided to make it more of a regular outing in hopes more folks could make it. Every other month. At this point.....that would be May.

Stay tuned for date and location;)

Ooo hey ... that sounds like a GREAT idea!

If that holds ... that'd mean gatherings in May, July and September ... right? :).

IF so ... I suggest we consider going to the dinner at the CHD Golf Outing in Sandwich IL on September 29. It is a great event ... I don't golf, but I've attended the dinner the last couple years and made some great friends ... met a lot of the Mom's from the CHD Webring (of which Janet...Katie's mom...is a member).

Just a thought, anyway ;).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"You don't know until you begin" ... Van Halen ... 'Jump'

Sounds like a posibility Cort. Do the children attend the outing? It would be great for my daughter to meet other children with CHD. I don't golf either...but the hubby sure does!

*nods*

INDEEDY they do! In fact, I know I've posted ... and, iirc, LynW has, too, ... pictures of me and several of the CHD kids from the CHD Webring who've attended the outing.

Sure would be an awesome time (well, imho, anyway). I think it'd be good for the parents, too, to see others (other than me) that are adults with heart issues....................................................

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"This heart is gonna mend just fine" ... Sawyer Brown ... 'This Night Won't Last Forever'

sorry to be absent

sorry to be absent

Sorry to not be able to make last week's lunch. Had competing commitments, and my daughter's plans won out over mine, as usual. Well, a mom can only do so much.

Hope to be able to join you at the next gathering!

Patty

Latest posts

Back