Chat Invitation from Cleveland Clinic To All

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrr.... I clicked on-line chat, but couldn't find where to click for November 5 transcript. Help, Please.

Grrr.... I clicked on-line chat, but couldn't find where to click for November 5 transcript. Help, Please.

I just checked and the website says that the transcript is available a week after the Chat session.

Hi JKM7,
I, too missed the live session at lunch, yesterday Around 1:30, I went to the link and by logging in my user name and password, I was able to click on transcript and read the transcript interview with Dr. Sabik. http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/chatreg/sabik.html

I tried it again today, but for some reason I was not able to get back on. The link is very slow. Perhaps, this was only available yesterday in this format. I should have cut and paste the transcript so that other members wouldn't have to wait to see it sooner. It looks like we may have to wait a week. I will let you know if I have any luck again~

I submitted a question on the Chat but time ran out before it was answered.
Tonight I had an email from Cleveland Clinic, and they answered my Chat question!
The answer was in relation to getting an opinion for surgery, so they were promoting their facility and surgeons, but I was still pleased that they took the time to answer.

I just tried clicking the links to read the transcript and neither connected. I got an 'error message' for both.

Latest posts

Back