cbdheartman's surgery is Friday, August 14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've made it this far and I've been praying you would. I'm really concerned about the size of that thing. I'll be praying that all goes well and you have as much of a bump free recovery as well.

I'll talk to you when your fixed and silly again. :)

I will be praying for you as you go through your surgery. Being 5 weeks out from the same surgery, I know all too well the power of prayers at this time.

You will be healing at home with your family in no time. I know you have little ones as do I. I worried so much but have to tell you that I am back to almost normal (whatever that is :) ) as far as taking care of my little guy is concerned. He weighs 30 lbs so I can't technically lift him till next week but I have most of my energy back for chasing him around. He loves to kiss the top of my incision. Your loved ones especially your little ones will be your motivation. God Bless.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow, cbd. You've agonized over this for so long, I really hope this will bring you the peace you crave after all's said and done.
Best wishes for speedy recovery!

Latest posts

Back