cbdheartman's surgery is Friday, August 14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Friday is fast approaching, and I would like to wish you a successful surgery and extend my hope that they are able to do the David Reimplantation that you desire. I'm sure that you would also welcome a quick, uneventful recovery!
We'll be waiting for an update. In the meantime, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
God bless and Godspeed!

You guys are so good. Thank you so much. My folks came in today which has helped bring me more peace and calm and watching that Aaron Boone video was also helpful.

Hey cdheartman,

Best wishes on your surgery. Hope it is smooth sailing and you are back to your normal life in short order.

Hey cbdheartman, I will be thinking about you on Friday. Sending up prayers on your behalf. Try to keep us updated as your recovery permits. I know this has been a bumpy and confusing road for you, but soon as this will be but a memory and you will be up and about with a whole new lease on life. God Bless You.

Take it easy... you're in good hands

Take it easy... you're in good hands

Best of luck with the surgery, and take encouragement from the fact that you will be under the care of a world-class surgeon. From this point on, things are pretty much on automatic... just go with the flow and do your best not to stress.

Also, have confidence in all of the decisions that you have made. Nobody wants to have surgery, but you are doing what you can to ensure a long and healthy life.

Latest posts

Back