Cath set for 23rd

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Well this is it. My cath is set for the 23rd, and they will be going in from both sides of my groinularies, and the left side of my neck. This is to check all pressures, valves, and the veins going to the cappilary beds in the lungs. Hopefully they can get my o2 levels up. They are going to look for veins that do not belong that may be bypassing the cappilary beds.

AFTER that is all said & done then I have a double - hernia to get taken care of. Thank God that My virus infection (sinus & throat) is finally going away. This is why I have not been on to much lately.

That's a pretty involved cath, Tbone!:eek:
I hope you get the answers you want or need.

You know full well you have my prayers. We've both been through enough of this crap to make up for everyone here!

You know full well you have my prayers. We've both been through enough of this crap to make up for everyone here!

Did I tell you I broke my right hand again? Yep same hand, fractured just like before. To save money I set it myself & wrapped it. :eek: Wait till I tell you how it happened, in person, and not on the forum.

Did I tell you I broke my right hand again? Yep same hand, fractured just like before. To save money I set it myself & wrapped it. :eek: Wait till I tell you how it happened, in person, and not on the forum.

Ah oh, you know I have a smart aleck idea about it, but I'll wait. :D

They ended up doing both my caths from the same slot--but you're already a tougher guy than I am, T. Good luck with this, and keep on being a smart aleck; it's why we love you.

Hey tbone,

Your cath is on my birthday so I know you will have good luck - it is a great day. It will also remind me to think of you and send big cyber hugs. It sounds like you will need a big celebration once it is over.

Best wishes.

TBone all the best with the cath(s)........Cheering you on with (PRAYERS)

zipper2 (DEB)

You will be in my prayers for the 23rd......you have been in my thoughts for that day since I read the post.......Makes my one cath seem pretty insignificant...... Take care of that hand....

Back