Cardiologist recommendation in Denver?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinP

Looking for a new cardiologist in the Denver area. Current doctor is fine, but would be happy to upgrade to someone new.

Justin: Would be happy to discuss by phone, but here's the short answer: I moved from a cardiologist at Pres St. Lukes after first aortic valve replacement surgery (that valve failed in 2.5 years) to UCH, where I've found a wonderful cardiologist by the name of Dr. John Carroll. He's an interventional cardiologist who primarily sees patients needing that kind of treatment, but he may see other patients. Contact in his practice is Cindy Hughes: [email protected]. Everyone in his office (including Dr. Carroll) is responsive and attentive; and he keeps current on new research. He's also appropriately humble and responsible: He urged me to go to the Mayo when my tests results this past summer were anomalous, and when Denver docs were uncertain about what they revealed. Good thing I did--my valve needed to be replaced.

Latest posts

Back