Can't get on the latest Throwdown thread (4-1-11)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wise

Just in case it appears that Cindy and I are trying avoid the weight issue, I can't get into the latest Throwdown thread. I get the infamous "Not Acceptable" message. We'll post our weight when we are acceptable again. :biggrin2:

I'm having trouble posting. I hit "post quick reply" and it kicks me out to the IE page. However, when I check, the post is on the forum. We had this trouble right after Hank went to the new server. Guess we should drop him a line and let him know there's something amiss.

Donut removed. Still not acceptable. So, I'll have to try removing the cake also. Does this mean I can keep gaining weight? hehe

Wise, I don't know what browser you are using. Normally I use Google Chrome, but I had the same problem getting into the 4-1 thread as you. When I tried it using Internet Explorer 8 I could get in. It is only that week of 4-1 that give me a problem in Chrome. Who knows why. When technology works it is wonderful, when it doesn't it is a big pain in the you know what!:mad:

We have a Macbook Rhena and don't have a problem getting into any other thread. I know that SB has a Apple computer also (I think). This has a couple of times with Throwdown threads. Most likely when the new one is posted this week, I'll be able to get in. Cindy and I both are losing this week, so I will find a way to post it!!!

Sorry you have still having problems getting on the forum, Wise. I can get on okay, but when I post (using my PC, Internet Explorer) I get some kind of message making me think my post didn't go through. But then when I leave and come back, the post is there. Weird. I also use DW's Mac (Safari), but don't think I've posted from there recently. Will try and see if it's any different....

Latest posts

Back