Can someone help me?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that makes sense. Was going to try to take it at 6pm my time since I take in the evenings about 8-9pm but guess I can change the time since it is so low. I may wait another 45 minutes, at least 5pm. Thanks!

Great advice, Bina, as always!

Ladies,

strangely for me too, the other day I binged on steamed broccoli leftover from dinner the night before. I never ever liked broccoli before!

Rhonda,

I'm not sure what time you take your warfarin, but if I were you I would take the 6 mg right away!

God luck and keep us informed.

(Side note for us women only: men may notice things but keep it to themselves! Why? Not sure! I come from a hair dresser with a shorter hair and sometimes different color!! With sit. Down for dinner expecting to hear a compliment or a complaint...nothing! Nothing at all, as He doesn't notice me either! So, No comments until I ask. ����. In any case he is an angel.

we do! Last sunday, a member. Of my church sitting behind me flipped my blouse label inward...my husband helped close my necklace loop for me that

Must be my husband's twin, lol. Thanks Eva.

Eva, you make me smile.....Some husband's will notice hair cuts, but only if they are not distracted by other things. ;)

You are absolutely right [as always]. At night *if* I ask him if he noticed any change! he says that of course he did and he didn't comment on it as he got used to seeing it chopped off the moment it grows a bit! He's right!

I like the confident tone of your words

Well I recall this one time in Korea in 2005 she went into a hairdresser to ask to have the ends tieded up. She had hair down to mid back at that time. The hair dresser didn't want to seem stupid and say "I'm sorry , what did you mean" ... before you knew what was happening it was cut just above the collar.

Now there exists a lot of evidence that I'm stupid but you can be sure I didn't say a word when I went back to pick her up....

Was another few years to get it back to where she liked it ...

Well I recall this one time in Korea in 2005 she went into a hairdresser to ask to have the ends tieded up. She had hair down to mid back at that time. The hair dresser didn't want to seem stupid and say "I'm sorry , what did you mean" ... before you knew what was happening it was cut just above the collar.QUOTE]

Umm, did the hairdresser live? :p

Latest posts

Back