Bunkenmeyer

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

You join Donna for surgery tomorrow. My prayers will be with you as you go through it. We are here thinking of you and your family until we hear how it all goes. Maybe someone can let us know? See you over the mountaintop. GODSPEED

Bunkenmeyer.....best wishes for tomorrow also. I will put you in my prayers along with everyone else on this list. Please keep us posted.

Evelyn

Bunkenmeyer,

Good luck with your operation. We will be thinking of you and trust you will remain calm and keep thinking those positve thoughts.

Walter

Hi Bunkenmeyer-

Tomorrow is your special day and you'll be sporting a shiny new heart for the New Year. I'm wishing you the very best surgical result and a smooth recovery period.

Bon Voyage and may the seas be calm. Talk to you later.

You are, as many have said, through the toughest part for most of us, the waiting.

I want to add my words of encouragement. After all is said and done you will be fine, this surgery is one life saving event. The surgical team is well prepared and very serious and highly skilled. You are in great hands and they will be giving you the finest treatment you could find anywhere.

This group at vr.com sends powerful energy from "the force" to all its members begining the climb up this mountain. They got me over the top and down the other side with great humor and love. I was a basket case and bundle of nerves. But, on the day of the surgery I woke up calm and resigned, Walter had told me I would and he was right.

My very best thoughts go out to you and yours for this coming tense time.

Please remind your family to take good care of each other. The stress is probably worse on family and those close to us, they don't have the skilled docs and nurses taking care of them 24/7 and they feel helpless besides. Tell them not to be overwhelmed by what you look like in ICU and shortly after, the tubes and monitors, etc are scary(glad I didn't have to see me at that time) but things do look worse than they are.

Warmest wishes

Hi Bunkenmeyer

Our thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow.

I agree with "wlaldridge" that is so true " the toughest part for most of us, the waiting".

I too was very nervous and scared in the days leading up to my surgery. But I woke up the day of calm and ready to get it over with and get on with my life.

Keep your chin up and remember you have a whole lot of people here praying for you and your family. Have them keep us posted.

Thanks and Prayers are Welcome

Thanks and Prayers are Welcome

Thank you all for the warm thoughts, wishes and prayers. You have all made this much easier to face with optimism and a positive spirit. I'll be going in for surgery (I expect) around 9 AM on Wednesday - any prayers or positive thoughts sent my way at that time would be most appreciated. My wife will be away (with me) for the next week but I'll try to have her or someone else put up a post to let you all know I've made it over the mountain!

- Bunkenmeyer

Hi Bunkenmeyer,

The waiting is almost over! YEA! :D . It is the hardest part. Before you know it you'll be on the other side of that mountain. Us VR.COMmembers will have our energy forces going. You will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through your journey. Before you know it you'll be recovering from it all. Take care and try to get someone to keep us posted.

Dang it-Bill beat me again!

Bunkenmeyer, everything he said is true and this site has had some excellent results as a collective inspiration. We'll see you when you feel up to playing on the keyboard again. Good Journey my friend.

Hi Bunkenmeyer ! I'm Chris E. and I'm here to tell you that this family has said and given more encourgement than you'll ever know. My husband Ter had a mitral valve repair...very suddenly and yes, the "waiting" or "anticipation" of the surgery was the ultimate pits....We're both very religious, but at that point it didn't seem to matter...we both were very, very scared needless to say.
We had so many positive thoughts from our family here and yes, Ter has done wonderfully :p The Good Lord really does answer our prayers. Please tho, keep this family posted. You will make it over the mountain top...trust me !! God's love and our prayers are with you and your family !!

Hi Bunkenmeyer!
I want to wish you the very best with your surgery Wednesday. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Everything will be just fine. The waiting is finally over and you will be even better than before. We will all be here for you when you return. I hope you will have someone keep us informed to how you are doing.

Take Care and God Bless!
Gail

Very Well!

Very Well!

Post-surgery and doing well!
They were able to perform valve-sparing surgery.
I hope to be home Tuesday.
Thanks for all your love and prayers, and my best goes out to all of you.

Oh Bunkenmeyer-

Thank God. It's just wonderful to hear your excellent result and that you had valve sparing surgery.

I'm sending good wishes your way, for a smooth recovery.

YAHOO, BUNKENMEYER!!!! Our best wishes go out to you. I know you will be fine.......You will continue to be in our prayers. .......YAHOO!!!

Evelyn

Hey there, Bunk - nice to see ya. Sounds like all is well with you at this point and that you sailed right through. Keep it going - an we will be expecting to hear from you again soon. God bless

Bunkenmeyer,

Wow, great news about the valve repair. Soon you will be walking around and back to your old/new self.

All the best and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Walter

Latest posts

Back