brian is on his way to the ER

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope tomorrow brings you even better news than today, and everything is AOK, and you all are home for the weekend!

I will keep you in my thoughts.

Ok, he has seen the nephrologist, the cardiologist and the echo tech. Nephrologist didn't seem very concerned and gave him a nice lecture about not increasing lasix based on how you feel or how you ate but only based on how much weight you gain - which requires him weighing himself daily. The echo looked very good (for Brian) and showed an EF of 40%. We got moved to the new wing of the hospital and it looks like a nice hotel. If his creat level is down again tomorrow he should get to go home. Sooo, I think he is through the worst and therefore so am I.

Thank you again. I will update tomorrow when I hear more.

That is great news but I'll still keep Brian in my prayers tonight.

Oh, Deanne

Oh, Deanne

I just caught this. I am so relieved that Brian is doing better. How scary for you both. Prayers that all is well tomorrow and y'all can head home. Hugs. J.

Thank you for the updates, Deanne. Brian has been on my mind all day. Glad they've put you in the nice new wing of the hospital... you guys deserve it!!

Best wishes for continuing improvement and getting back home for the weekend.

Marguerite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back