brian back in the hospital - 3rd time this summer

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirt racer/dune buggy?

dirt racer/dune buggy?

hi deanne

the first thing i think of when i see your posts is brian's cool looking red dirt racer/dune buggy. i think it is so cool he has been able to be involved in that sport and hope he can get back into it real soon.

brian is very brave to have gone thru all of this; i do not know how i could cope.

from now on, i hope he has less of "the life of brian"! (expression comes from a famous english cult movie)

best wishes

westie (brian)

Hi Deanne,

Glad to hear Brian is out of the hospital. Sorry to hear he's feeling depressed, although I can totally understand why. Do you think he'd talk to other young adults with CHD? The reason I ask is that I have a good friend whose 29 year old son, named Brian, had a heart transplant at age 18. He had some issues with depression in the early years after his transplant and subsequent kidney transplant but is living an independent life completing his college degree, has a job and friends and his own place. It took awhile for him to get to that point but he's there. I know that he makes some hospital visits when asked and might be someone who could relate to the significant medical issues right at the time when most kids are "getting a life". I know that many men, especially young men, aren't too keen on sharing their feelings but it might be helpful for him.

Best wishes Deanne,

Latest posts

Back