Blood work results

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle D

I had my blood tested to see if the anemia is gone, which it pretty much is but my bilirubin was high so now I need a abdominal ultrasound, I guess they want to check out my liver. My digestive system seems to be out of whack for sometime now. I think the drugs and all the bedrest I allowed myself may have affected things. And in the most recent turn of events I'll be heading to my doctors tomorrow because it burns a little when I pee and I'm having some discomfort in my abdomen where my bladder is so could be UTI or maybe a bladder infection. I hope not.

Hope you'll be fine. This reminded me too that, decades ago, high bilirubin in infants was sometimes treated with plenty of fluids and body exposure to lots of light -- even natural and artificial light when the special bilirubin lights weren't available.

I talked to my doctor and he said not to be too concerned about the bilirubin, it could be high because of the diuretics. I drank a ton of water and it doesn't hurt to pee anymore. I'll let you guys know about my ultrasound results

Latest posts

Back