Bleck,.....It's HERE

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross said:
Our troubles start with new drivers. They've been layin rubber all summer and have no clue how to drive on ice.

*bites lip*

And it is NOT just the NEW drivers, either. And, it doesn't MATTER what drivetrain you have ... front wheel drive or rear wheel drive.....

*rolls eyes*

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Another dream that ended way too soon" ... Restless Heart ... 'The Bluest Eyes In Texas'

well, Bonnie, they didn't shut their south side doors and it got out. It was in the 30s this morning with colder tomorrow - have to protect the plants. during today it might get up into the 60s............

Jackie said:
Are you referring to out latest earthquake, or something else? It shook pretty bad a few frazzled nerves, buy no damage.
Yes I am. Earthquakes, landslides, fires. Normal things for you folks, like snow is for us.

Dennis S said:
When Ellie visited from Puerto Rico she saw her first snow here a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE snow, and if you ever find a way to move it along, we will take all you can send.

I have made arrangements with UPS to ship all of my snow to you. As a boy I walked to school in the snow every winter, three miles each way, uphill both ways ;) , and that was enough snow to last the rest of my life. So, when you're out on your deck taking a photo of a beautiful snow scene and a load of snow falls on your head, thank me!! :D ;)

Latest posts

Back