Big Prayer Needed

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers are going up right now for this dear family. I know where she is coming from. I was diagnosed with leukemia about three years ago. I will be on the chemo drug "Gleevec" for the rest of my life. I was too old and had too many other health problems to be even considered for a bone marrow transplant. I will pray that God will put His loving arms around her. Hugs are coming her way.

Char,

I'm so sorry to hear your news -- your family must be devastated. I'll make sure to put Rachel, Zachary, you and your family in my prayers. Stay strong!

Best,
Joe

Char, please know that I am keeping your niece and you and her whole family in my prayers. I will put her on our church's prayer list. There are many people who will be offering up prayers for you. LINDA

All our prayers and best wishes go out to you all. Please keep us updated.

Thank you all for the very kind words and I will certainly pass them on to Rachel and her family. Little Zachary is doing fine. Grandma Mar is taking good care of him. Rachel waits patiently ever day to see him, if only for a few hours.

Thanks again for your prayers and well wishes. I am grateful to have someone who is not so emotionally tied to this situation to talk to.

Char

Prayers Coming Your Way!

Prayers Coming Your Way!

Char,

I am on my knees right after I post this for Rachel.

I sent everyone on my email list and my church this story and asked them to pray for a miracle for Rachel and your family. God Bless You!

Oh what peace we often forfeit, Oh what needless pain we bear, All because we do not carry, Everything to God in prayer.

I am Soooooooo Very Sorry Char...

I am Soooooooo Very Sorry Char...

What a horrible thing to happen...I am totally at a loss for words as this just hits too hard when something like this hits someone so young and just starting out with a new baby.....My heart goes out to you and yours and I am sending you and your family my very best prayers and hopes for the future. Peace and love to all of you...Harrybaby:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My Prayers Too

My Prayers Too

I will keep you all in my prayers! How devastating! Amazing she was able to deliver Zachary!

Dear Char,
What a sad story! I had tears in my eyes. Please add my prayers and good wishes to Rachel and her family and all of your family that love them so dearly as they begin this sad journey to beat this horrid disease.
Sue

I am so sad to hear about this.. I cant imigine what you and your family are going through. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. You will be in my thoughts!

Such a heartbreaking story. Please accept my best thoughts and wishes for your extended family as they wait for answers and improvement.

Marguerite

A promise

A promise

Char,

I promise I will pray for Rachel and your whole family. God bless you.

Jack

So sorry Char, I will be praying for all of you. I have a friend whose daughter had this same type of leukemia. She went to Seattle for treatment and has been in remission for 2 years, so perhaps treatment will put Rachel into remission too. I hope so, and I'll be praying hard for her!

Char, I am thinking of you and your family and this sad, sad situation you find yourselves in.
Teresa

Latest posts

Back