Best Machine?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protime is it for me.

Protime is it for me.

I've just had my old Protime machine refurbished by ITC. (through QAS) Cost me $350.00 but it's workig like a charm again. Battery was replaced and I can easily go now for 10 or more tests. I like what I have and I don't intend to buy a newer model.
I do not check the numbers against the lab as I find that way too confusing. I trust the Protime and it has done well for me for over 6 years now.
In the beginning I also was VERY nervous and I got some error messages at times. But since then I've become completely confident with the machine and seldom experience error messages anymore.

Christina said:
I've just had my old Protime machine refurbished by ITC. (through QAS) Cost me $350.00 but it's workig like a charm again. Battery was replaced and I can easily go now for 10 or more tests. I like what I have and I don't intend to buy a newer model.
I do not check the numbers against the lab as I find that way too confusing. I trust the Protime and it has done well for me for over 6 years now.
In the beginning I also was VERY nervous and I got some error messages at times. But since then I've become completely confident with the machine and seldom experience error messages anymore.
Nah, your just good at all you do! ;)

Christina....Glad to hear another loves their old Protime.:) Niki..I was thinking..do you leave your Tenderlett..sitting upright on your counter. where I do. I never touch it........Just drop my blood in it..pick it up gentle and place it in Protime.......sure, I may have some blood on counter..no problem:D Main thing..don't move it around too much..(Tenderlett)before you place it in machine..................Ross. maybe you can do a poll.....I know not how?..On members and their machines..Type of machine..BTW..I don't drink George Dickel........A few Lite Millers..now/then..:D ..Bonnie

Granbonny said:
Christina....Glad to hear another loves their old Protime.:) Niki..I was thinking..do you leave your Tenderlett..sitting upright on your counter. where I do. I never touch it........Just drop my blood in it..pick it up gentle and place it in Protime.......sure, I may have some blood on counter..no problem:D Main thing..don't move it around too much..(Tenderlett)before you place it in machine..................Ross. maybe you can do a poll.....I know not how?..On members and their machines..Type of machine..BTW..I don't drink George Dickel........A few Lite Millers..now/then..:D ..Bonnie

Bonnie, I had my ProTime for over 3 years. I tried every trick the company suggested. I still had air bubble errors probably an average of every 3 tests (if I'm being conservative). I was told to tap the tenderlette and then not to tap the tenderlette. I was told to let the blood drop into the cup without touching the edge, and then to let it run down the edge, followed with a tap. I finally figured out that tapping gave me more success than not tapping. I think I'm like Niki - bubbly blood.:rolleyes:

Granbonny said:
Yup. I leave it sitting on the counter the whole time. There's no way I could keep it steady otherwise... Don't know why my machine hates me so... ;)

Latest posts

Back