Back from Vacation -- All is Well

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim P

Hi everyone - I am back on line again. My wife and I have returned from a very pleasant vacation visiting with our daughter and son-in-law in San Antonio. We had a wonderful time, including the long drives to and from Orlando/San Antonio.

I am happy to report that I am feeling great. I might even say that, as of the 4½-month point, I am back to normal. However, I will wait until my cardiologist appointment and echo test on July 17 before officially making that pronouncement (whatever normalcy is). However, I am confident that all is well.

The staff at cardiac rehab is upset with me, because I am always exceeding the exercise limits that they have on my schedule. They are having trouble holding me back! I hope that this continues. I know how I feel -- actually better right now than I did before surgery -- and I hope to continue progressing upwards.

I will try to stay in touch more often, now that our travels are over for a few months.

Best wishes to all.

Good news, Jim. Back to normal and better than before is always good news!:)

Jim,

WELCOME HOME!

Glad you had a wonderful trip ... and glad that you are feeling well :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The life I love is making music with my friends" ... Willie Nelson ... 'On The Road Again'

Latest posts

Back