Away for 6 month anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joanne6

I will be away and not able to share the day with all of you. We are leaving Sunday morning for an 11 night cruise. I will certainly think about all of you on Valentine's Day. It has a meaning for me this year that I never expected.
My 6 month anniversary is the 15th of Feb. I am going to visit my friend at the hospital where I had my surgery tomorrow and I can't believe it has been 6 months since I was the patient.
My life has certainly changed in many ways. I want to thank all of you for everything since the day I stumbled across this site. Too bad more people aren't told about VR.com. I can't imagine what the last few months would have been like without you.Very lonely!
I believe that only those who have lived through this process can really understand what it is like.

Oooh - I love to go on cruises. I'm so jealous. Where are you going?

Have a wonderful time. We went on a cruise about 7 months after surgery; it was wonderful and I felt a bit more normal for the first time.

Latest posts

Back