Aussiegal/Tonia's Released Soon To Be With Us!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lord, we ask that you place your healing hands on our dear friend. Be with her in body and in spirit as she fights this battle.

The power of prayer

The power of prayer

I always enjoy reading Ton's posts. I can tell she is a lively type person and I know in my heart will continue to be post-op. I'm praying this is just a big bump in the road and she will be writing us all about it in the way that only Ton can! Waiting and praying for that day to be soon! Real soon!
God's Blessings,
Debbi

Like Debbi I am waiting for one of Tonia's witty post when this is behind her. Sending a few prayers your way.
Philip

Thinking of you Tonia !!!

Thinking of you Tonia !!!

We are all saying prayers for you Tonia and sending you all our very best
wishes and positive thoughts.
All our love Ernie Wendy & Family

I'm sorry to hear this. Prayers sent from me also. I hope everthing turns out well for her.

Noelene, it must have been so difficult for you to make that post! I'll bet Ton made you promise to post about her so that we wouldn't experience any undue worry--she's such a sweetie and so are you for posting.

I know others have had to have bypasses because of a twisted coronary artery and have come through just fine--Karlaosh comes to mind.

My fond thoughts and earnest prayers are with Ton throughout her recovery.

Aussie Gal

Aussie Gal

My thoughts and prayers are with you for Tonia.

She cheered me up no end with her message to me during my complications in hospital.

Let her know that she too can beat the odds.

Lotti

Tonia and I joined this site at about the same time. I haven't been around much lately, since starting my new job. Just came on and read of her troubles with surgery. I too will be happy for good news and to see her posting for herself again. She is always so upbeat. My prayers are with her and her family.

Aussie girl?\Tonia always had such a great sense of humor and heart about her upcoming surgery. She is going to be fine and she is going to do battle and win. She is a strong spirit. We get that message loud and clear from her posts and spirits like that don't fade. She will tell her story to us when she recovers with humor and grace. I can't wait to read them.
LLJ

oh, no. Our little Aussie girl. I can't believe this. She has such spirit that it's hard to believe that anything at all could go wrong. I am so sad about this. Please keep us aware of how she is. We will all be hanging by our computers to get news. We had already begun to miss her while she's in the hospital and now we will be worrying and worrying about her. Tell her we are sending all our prayers and good wishes for her to get past this part. She must, she really must.

I'm praying along with everyone else for Tonia. I held on to these words before my surgery.

"For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the Lord"

Jeremiah 30:17

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Prayers are going up right now for you and Tonia. Please keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back