At This Time Last Year...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see you again Stretch and that you're enjoying life. Your contribution to this website has helped loads and loads of people. Thanks for taking the time, making the effort and being a valued member.

Congratulations on the first year and wishing you many more to come..!

Howdy Stretch!

Happy to hear you are doing so well. Your information was a huge help and I hope I am able to run 4 miles after my surgery! :D

Hey there Stretch!!!

Hey there Stretch!!!

Great to hear from you.

I'll never forget when you sent me the "Tawdry Shirt" just days before my surgery and after yours. A physical connection in a virtual world, really cool.

I'm delighted to hear that you're doing well. I absolutely LOVED your photo-journal of your experience, thank you so much for sharing it.

I'm just about feeling normal again after the surgery, I'm one of those "slowpokes" on the recovery road. Yeah, the ones in the left lane with their left blinker on - lol.

I wish you & yours a happy and above all *healthy* holiday season and beyond!

Peace,
Ruth

Outstanding!

Outstanding!

It's great to hear from you ... I too, have been absent from the site for far too long ... I'll post an update soon.

Stetch awesome photos, my mom 3 1/2 hr post op today

Stetch awesome photos, my mom 3 1/2 hr post op today

Strech thanks for sharing the behind the scenes and THANK GOD you are ok.
I ahve been here before look for info re my mom
TODAY she went to St Peters in Albany NY and had
Triple CABG
Aortic vavle replacement *mechanical*
AND mitral valve replacement *mechanical as well* She is 72.
I must say day after you look super. My mom is SO swollen I cannot imagine how she will be tomorrow I just pray she comes right off the vent. God bless you for sharing and to EVERY ONE at this wonderful forum!!! Shelley

Stretch, maybe I'm a wuss but I just don't have the guts to look at OHS photos. It is great to hear though about your one year anniversary, and great idea to call doc. In fact, I just marked my calendar to do the same. Congrats and keep up the great work.

Latest posts

Back