Are We All Ready To Turn The Clocks Back An Hour?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, gosh, Ross, don't get me started on this stinkin time change issue ;). I live in the most convoluted time change state in the land: Indiana. We're Central here in Evansville, but my hometown (an hour north) "decided" to follow Eastern this year, which they haven't done for years. The rest of the state is carved up including the area up around Chicago. Yikes, I love being a Hoosier except for this issue. :rolleyes:

Ross said:
5:40pm and darkness has set in in Ohio. This is NOT going to be fun at all.

No kidding.

I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep ... and it will be nice to have daylight getting ready for and driving to work ... but, the darkness so early ... ugh.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Yes, it's been quite a summer" ... Jimmy Buffett ... 'Come Monday'

knightfan2691 said:
No kidding.

I enjoyed the extra hour of sleep ... and it will be nice to have daylight getting ready for and driving to work ... but, the darkness so early ... ugh.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Yes, it's been quite a summer" ... Jimmy Buffett ... 'Come Monday'
The one job I had toward the end there, had me going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark and that was year round. Talk about brainwashed. I look back at that insanity now and shake my head.

Is anyone else having trouble adjusting to this time change?

Is anyone else having trouble adjusting to this time change?

I am waking up waaaaaayyyy to early due to the time change, and I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem....:confused: :eek:

I woke up about 4:00 this morning. Finally decided to get out of bed since I was wide awake anyway at 5:00. It usually takes me about a week to get used to the time change.

Latest posts

Back