Are there any German's amongst us?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Perrster

I am in contact (via another internet forum) with a family from Switzerland who's mother has had recent valve replacement surgery. They are looking for support and speak English but have also asked if we have any people fluent in German.

Thanks.

French I can do, but not German (the more's the pity). Have some German-fluent friends, but without valve replacement experience. There must be some germanophones out there in or around our group.

Peter

Perry....we could probably translate. My husband the German, hence the name 'Metzger' is taking German. We have the software. We have some Swiss contacts in Zurich that are Fluent. None have experienced valve replacement though.

Happy to help.

Thanks, Gina

Thanks, Gina

I will forward the information to them right away. This sure sums up what we're all about. I couldn't help but get the feeling in Friday night's meeting that vr.com people were most interested in helping other people. Thank you.

The trademark of The Mended Hearts is "It's Great to be Alive, and to Help Others."

This is truly an unwritten code of ethics behind all vr.com people!

Cheers!

I can speak a little german, but not fluent. I am trying to teach my 3 year old the german alphabet. My husband speaks German a lot better than I can. Have fun!

Well, don't know about fluent but semi-fluent nonetheless (have spent alot of time in Germany as my father is German). Had DVR before my transplant in August.
If I can be of any help -- give me a shout :D !

/jessica

Latest posts

Back