Anyone gonna be near Vegas this weekend?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geckley

If anyone is gonna be in Vegas this weekend come to the Tropicana hotel and see the International Chili Society's World Championship Chili Cook Off. My Son, Daughter, Father In Law and myself will be competing for the world championship. If you go, look for anyone with the last name of Eckley. It would be cool to meet some of you guys. Wish me luck. Cya next week

If anyone is gonna be in Vegas this weekend come to the Tropicana hotel and see the International Chili Society's World Championship Chili Cook Off. My Son, Daughter, Father In Law and myself will be competing for the world championship. If you go, look for anyone with the last name of Eckley. It would be cool to meet some of you guys. Wish me luck. Cya next week

Best wishes on the competition! We won't be anywhere near Vegas, but that would definitely be fun. Good luck.

I'll be no where near Vegas, but when you win, will you share your recipe?;)

Best of luck - got my fingers and toes crossed for you and the family.

Vegas

Vegas

I would love to go to Vegas, I'm only 6 hours away but with the price of gas it will cost me close to $100.00. I'll have to think about it
Debbie :)

I'm back

I'm back

Vegas was COLD!!!!! It was 90 on Friday but Saturday and most of Sunday hardly got over 60. I did well at the chili cook off I made it into the top 30 in the world in the Green Chili category and got a few votes in the others. Bad side was I did gain about 5lbs. Swelling on airplanes is bad for me. Took extra fluid pills when I got home (Yes I called the Dr for his Permission) spent most of the night in the bathroom. But all good now. Got my date for surgery so off to the gym

Sorry I could'nt make it. I bet you guy's had lot's of fun!
Did you win any money???
You'll lose those extra pounds
it's just water.
Debbie :)

Latest posts

Back