Anyone get FMLA paperwork fliied out by CCF?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Just curious, did you call the surgeons office to have them filled out? I just received my paperwork from CCF today and was under the impression that they would enclose the forms filled out by the doc, but there were no forms, just an appointment itinerary. After all, anyone with a job who is taking off work for a surgery needs these forms. Thanks.

Steve

I had to fill out the FMLA forms first for the OHS and then for the throat surgery for my injured vocal cords. My company does NOT have the forms sent to the doctor, as I recall. The Short Term Disability insurance people had to contact the doctor(s), however. Was sending the FMLA forms to the doctor a mistake, I wonder?

I downloaded the forms from my employer. There was a section for me to fill out and a section for the surgeon. The surgeon's office faxed the paperwork to the Leave Management Group of my employer and sent me the confirmation. Hope that helps.

i had my family doctor fill out all of my forms. whatever i was told at cleveland clinic i wrote down and took them to her so that i could keep track of my paperwork because where i work is notorious at messing things up so i wanted to make sure that when i turned them in to them everything was complete. but then who know whether my fmla paperwork got lost i am assuming it hasn't as none of my short-term disability was. my husband got his form filled out though at cleveland clinic when he drove me to the appointment.

Thanks everyone, turns out I didn't need to have it filled out again. It is a continuation of my episode last Feb. All I needed was a fax from the surgeons office stating how long I will be off work, and all activity restrictions.

Latest posts

Back