anyone else with Myasthenia Gravis?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartman77

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
HI....I havt posted in a while altho i read the forum daily.....last wednesday Feb 23rd i started having double vision and a headache....I have Myasthenia and vision problems can be one symptom. However i havnt had this symptom since 2007 when i was diagnosed. And at the time, one med treated the double vision quickly. Well after having the symptoms for 6 days i was finally told by my neuro to go to the ER for an evaluation. My wife and i sat in the waiting room for 5 hours and then in an ER examining room all nite....i was seen by an attending ER physician who was very caring..he ordered CT scans....regular head CT and one with Contrast....looking for a brain bleed or a sign of stroke, since i am on coumadin. They wanted to do an MRI but with the pacemaker i received after my new heart valve that was impossible. I have an appoinntment with an ophthalmologist next Tuesday and see my neuro on the 14th. Im just really stressing whether this is a flareup of the Myasthenia or if i may have had another stroke. I was curious of any other folks on here may also have Myasthenia. Its rather rare but you never know. Anyway....any prayers would be appreciated. Thanks all......love....Michael

Latest posts

Back