any issues with headcolds and sinus problems during procedures

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha 1

has anyone ever has any issues resulting from having a headcold or sinus problems while having any type of procedure done? for instance dental cleanings, fillings or any other type of medical procedure. thanks

alpha 1

thanks for your response, i was taking him tomarrow, i asked the docs and they said it would probibly be ok so i was going, but you are right and i am so glad to read your response, by the way, we just got back from the hospital, after i got done posting my thread, adam called me and was in a car accident, the vehicle rolled 3 times, so i was so worried about his chest and the valve, but they took a cat scan and had him on all of the moniters for hours at least 4 so i hope he is ok, they said that he is and that he will be really sore by tomarrow. it looks to me like his shoulder is dislocated, but they said no, between this accident and the sinus thing, i guess we should reschedule the dentist again. three weeks ago he sat on a glass by accident and had to get stitches. so many worries, anyway thank you again, i really appreciate it.
janice
alpha 1

OMG, I think that kid is trying to kill you! I'm so glad he is ok. My youngest son just told me that he wants to get serious about his motocross racing so that he can turn pro. I just want my kids to live in a bubble for a while!

Latest posts

Back