Another prayer request

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinmaker

Back in July, I asked everyone for prayers for Jordan, my husband's cousin's little 11 year old son who had a brain tumor. My husband hadn't talked with his aunt (Jordan's grandmother) in several weeks. And of course, we assumed that Jordan was progressing well with his therapy for his eyesight that was affected from the removal of the tumor. Well, Steve called his aunt this past weekend and she told us that they have found malignant cells. The biopsy was sent to Sloan Kettering in NY and it took some time to get the results. And I'm sure Steve's aunt who's in her 80's just couldn't bring herself to call to tell us this. Anyway, Jordan is having chemo twice a week and then when he's finished with it, he'll have radiation. They live in Aspen. He had his surgery in Miami because the surgeon they wanted was there. His chemo is being given in Denver. They have to make the trip from Aspen to Denver every week for 2-3 days per week. Please keep Jordan and his family in your prayers. LINDA

I absolutely hate hearing about this stuff happening to kids. Life is hard enough. No need to torture them before it's time. He certainly has mine.

Latest posts

Back