Another new (almost) Christmas Baby!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekycat

We also had a new grandson born just before Christmas this year. Hayden David Grot made his appearance at 2:04AM Pacific time on Dec. 23rd.

This is my husband's first biological grandchild, and his only son's son, so he is pretty proud! Hayden is our 3rd grandSON. Maybe some day we'll have a granddaughter:D

We have yet to see him in person, and probably won't until next June, since they live in Portland, OR and we're in MN. They have plans to come home for a friend's wedding next summer, so in the meantime, we'll have to make do with photos. Here are a few of the first:

Congratulations. I hope you get to visit soon.

Thanks for sharing.

I forgot to give you his "stats"

I forgot to give you his "stats"

Thanks for all the congrats, I think he looks a lot like his grandpa too. Although, Grandpa says he looks a lot like his daddy.

Hayden was born by c-section, because he was turned a little wrong. He weighed in at 8lbs 10 oz and was 22 in long. Daddy took Mama and baby home yesterday. Other than obviously having to recover from surgery, Mom and baby are doing fine.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Decemeber 23rd is my birthday! Don't get me started on presents for B'day and Chrsitmas!

Hi Jean! Beautiful baby! Congratulations!!! Seems like it has been ages since we were together last. Chicago I beleive? Not sure if I will make Orlando. Hope you are well.

I have new twin nieces. Born 12/19, very small preemies. They are home and doing great! :D

Jean -

Jean -

Congratulations on your new grandbaby! He's a handsome little man! Love the name also!

Hope you will get to spoil him often!

Christina L

Latest posts

Back