Another JodyC update!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijanet

Jody's mom called tonight to update me and said that Jody is doing really, really well. She is tube free and has gotten to take a shower and is moving around a bit. Unfortunately, she has had the usual post-sedative, pain killer nausea and the total lack of appetite, but, overall, is really pleased with the way things are going this time around. I do believe we have another bonafide Bove fan! Her mom said that she doesn't remember it, but when Dr. Bove rounded yesterday morning, Jody saw him, grinned really big,:D and said, "Thank you for fixing me!" Dr. Bove grinned back and said, "You weren't that broken!" Yeah, tell that to her first surgeon who abandoned her and left her with a pleural effusion so big it was damaging her heart further...............

Anyway, they started her coumadin today. I warned her mom that it may take a little while to get her INR in range and to expect some more fluctuations once she gets home and gets more active and gets her appetite back to normal, but that is typical and should eventually stabilize. If things go well, she might even get to go home Saturday or Sunday.

Your prayers and good vibes are obviously working, so please keep them up. Let's rally her on. I know she can't wait to see her daughter. I hope they warn her not to pick her up. I forgot to.

Oh, and Jody was very concerned about how Ryan was doing, so I updated her mom on his repair. Now how sweet is that. Here Jody is recovering and yet she is worried about how one of her fellow vr.commers is doing.

Well..........that's all I know. Many hugs. Janet

Great news, glad things are going so well, sending hugs thoughts and prayers for a continude good recovery.

Latest posts

Back