Annie10's surgery on the 9th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good News!

Good News!

Lilly, thank you for the update.

Sounds like she is in good hands both with you there & the surgeons doing the best for her.

Feel better Annie!

All the best,
Ruth

Thanks so much for the update, Lilly. Prayers and best wishes for an uneventful recovery and a homecoming soon!

Thanks for the update, Lilly. Glad to hear Annie's made it to the other side of the mountain and is doing well. Best wishes continuing for a speedy and uneventful recovery.

What a woman!!

What a woman!!

Phyllis said:
Thanks so much for the update, Lilly. Prayers and best wishes for an uneventful recovery and a homecoming soon!

Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts. Annie is doing great.
Gone for a ct scan now. If all is well with that.....she may be sent home this Wednesday. Is that not awesome????

Lilly

EXCELLENT news!

Lilly ... we certainly appreciate you updating us!

Thoughts/prayers for a continued SUCCESSFUL recovery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Get the word out" ... Collective Soul ... 'Feeling Better Now'

Wow! Awesome! I hope to hear direct from Anita soon that she is on the other side of the mountain. Good thoughts and prayers are coming to you!

Great to hear all is going well. Please give Annie our very best and thank you for keeping us updated.

Dear Annie,

I was very worried about your symptoms and your struggle to get the help and attention you needed.

The aneurysm is gone now - and you are safe! It sounds like you also have better blood flow to your heart too! No doubt you will feel so much better!

May you have a wonderful recovery!

Arlyss

Best Wishes, Annie

Best Wishes, Annie

I don't get here very often, but wanted to check about you, Anita. I was surprised that you already had your surgery. I'm so glad you are doing well. My thought and prayers are with you. Leny

hey there everyone! My sister kindly wheeled me to the computer so I could say hello and thanks for all the kind wishes. I MADE IT OVER THE MOUNTAIN....but it seems there was this bus waiting,,,lol. I am doing pretty well and should be going home soon.

I know what you mean about the bus! I think we've got to get that bus driver off the road!! Welcome to the other side despite the bus!

ANITA!

Good to see YOU posting :). Congratulations!

Thoughts/prayers continuing for a SUCCESSFUL recovery :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
my radio show:CD SHOWCASE.7:30p central.Friday/April 20 = www.wrmn1410.com

Latest posts

Back