Andrew is making some progress!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gijanet

Please keep up the prayers as they are starting to work. I know Wendy has got to be exhausted, so please include her in there somewhere, too. From his carepage:

Today has been a good day. Andrew is tired but continuing to heal. His dialysis is working still and he has continued to produce some urine.

Andrew had his first meal tonight. Basically he ate a thing of apple sauce and a couple of bites of chicken, carrot stick and celery with ranch and a few bites of canned peach. The thing he enjoyed most was a glass of milk. He really savored that one.

He has been drinking different gatorades and tolerating it well but still has the nasty diarrhea and last drink he took a little too much or something and threw it all up and just as he had visitors. Poor guy!

He was resting quietly when Randy and I left and we are spending the night at the RMH for a nice change. I will be up early so I can be around for rounds. They were talking of removing at least his one big chest tube and we will see if it happens tomorrow or not. I think it will.

So we are a little more relaxed and looking forward to more good days ahead.

Praising God is easy on days like today but He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

heart hugs,
Wendy

Glad to see this post- thanks Janet and prayers for a good day for Andrew today!

Glad that things are looking up.

Bouts of nausea are not uncommon after any surgery, as long as they are not continuous. My mom has had a couple of bouts since her knee joint replacement May 22. No rhyme or reason to them.

SO glad that you posted. Scott and I talk about Andrew daily as he a youngin' just like my son. It sounds like he has turned a corner- I guess our sending light your way is working. BIG smile. I know how you two are feeling- it's so exhausting. I wished last week when Scott was at NYU Medical that I could get into that bed and send him to the hotel. I would have been easier for me. Now I'm sending energy to Justin- They must really be in need today, of all days. The three boys all share something very special and going through it all at the same time.
GOD BLESS Scott, Justin and Andrew. Amen.

So very appreciative of all of the updates....

Thoughts/prayers CONTINUE coming Andrew's way..........

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My arms are wide open & will always be" ... Emerson Drive ... 'Fall Into Me'

Latest posts

Back