Almost Christmas in Australia

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie Chris

Merry Christmas to all of the valvereplacement family.

Best wishes for the Christmas Season and may 2007 be good to you.

Thank you to all who have provided me and others with support and made this forum such an important place to visit for those facing valve surgery.

It is now 9 weeks since my surgery and I have been very fortunate to have had a smooth and speedy recovery. I read some of the recoveries and the hurdles that some face and I suppose I feel badly about putting up a post about a recovery going well. However I also think it is important for those facing surgery to know how smooth recovery can go as well.

Any way all the best, and thanks.

Cheers and beers from Oz.

Don't feel bad about posting good news. It's always great to hear about really successful recoveries. It's proof there's light at the end of the tunnel, even for those like me who have had a few hurdles.

Have a great Christmas.

It actually goes well more often than badly. It's good for people to see that. It's just that people are more prone to post about it when it does go badly, as they need more information and input.

It's probably about 70˚F where you are. Unfortunately, it's still about 50˚F here, so we don't have snow, either. Thank you for posting your good news, and a Merry, if warm, Christmas to you.

Best wishes

Chris -

Chris -

You have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas. Congratulations on your successful surgery and recovery!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Colorado to you and yours in the Land Down Under!!

Christina L

Heh ... sorry I missed this one earlier.

But, AC, MERRY CHRISTMAS, just the same :). And, as I've mentioned elsewhere ... thoughts/prayers that each of us experiences peace and happiness this season.

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"We'll keep you close as always" ... Michael W Smith ... 'Friends'

9 weeks already.:) ...gee that went quickly....
happy to hear its all gone smoothly too...
I remember feeling close to normal by 9 weeks...

Merry Christmas to you and the family...

Latest posts

Back