Almost 3 weeks post-op and doing great!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to hear from you Smiley & to know that your are doing so well! Keep on doing what you're doing with that wonderful & positive attitude of yours!

Stay well! :)

So glad you are doing well-I always remember you since you had your valve surgery right after mine. And BTW, if that is your hospital pic--you look awesome! I don't think you would want to see mine,it might scare someone:p

So glad you are doing well-I always remember you since you had your valve surgery right after mine. And BTW, if that is your hospital pic--you look awesome! I don't think you would want to see mine,it might scare someone:p

oh no, that is not hospital pic (lol, I'll have to get rid of that top - it does look like pj's :p) That was actually taken on the Saturday before I went into Hospital.

My scar actually looks better this time (no more kelloid at the top) although still a bit red, but flatter at the top. I'll post a new pic in "toots" one of these days.;)

So glad you are doing fine, Smiley. Your positive attitude is an inspiration to all of us : ) Hope this is the end of all your sternum troubles.

Latest posts

Back