Alien's AVR on Monday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

I hope that the pre-op went fine yesterday and that you are doing something "fun" this weekend in preparation for your surgery on Monday. Hoping someone can post for you as you know we "worry". Godspeed!

Best wishes for a successful surgery and an uncomplicated recovery. We'll be waiting for your update.:)

Wishing you a successful surgery and smooth recovery -- I'll be following close behind and maybe we can compare notes.

Sending positive vibes!

Looking so forward to your wonderful post report,when all done.:)

.........Prayers for you and family

zipper2 (DEB)

Thank you all

Thank you all

Thank you all for the good wishes. The "date" has come around really quickly.
I wish I could tell you I was doing fun stuff this weekend prior to surgery but I was fixing things on the roof this morning, repairing the dishwasher this afternoon and now it's time to go get my stuff together for tomorrow. At least it doesn't leave time for me to worry :D

Again, thank you all and I'll get back here as soon as I can to let you know how it went.

Doug.

I'm back!

I'm back!

Well, I made it. New aortic valve and a monster zipper. Now it's time to start mending. Thank you all for the kind wishes, it made it a bit easier knowing there were people all over the world pulling for me.
I guess it's time to move over to the post-op forum for the next steps.

Doug.

Latest posts

Back