Ablation #2

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfay

Well, I'm scheduled for ablation #2 on Friday, September 11th....oh my, I just realized what day that was as I was typing this!

Anyway, they have scheduled for 3 EP's to be in the room. I think they are going to be super aggressive with this one, he told me they were going to put caths in everywhere possible. They will be creating a new asd that hopefully will heal itself up in short order. They tell me it will be tiny compared to the 1cm one I lived with for 45 years before all of this started. He said he will know if he is successful right away, and if not, I'm going to start the Tikosyn immediately afterwards. I'm so tired of messing around with this stuff. It has been exactly 1 year now that I've been having all of these rhythm issues and I'm over them.

So, fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed that this one works. I can't say that I'm really that optimistic this time around. But, hopefully, between the 3 of them, they can figure it out.

Kim

Kim, I really hope this time they are able to solve it and you don't have to try the drug approach. Best wishes, thoughts and prayers to you.

Ok my friend....so here we go!

And yes, Sept. 11th, a very significant day that impacted & changed all our lives. Here's praying that Sep 11th significantly changes your life for the better!!!! :)

We wait together.....

You know I have mine crossed. If I could cross my toes, I'd do that too, but I can't feel them.

Okay,I'll be the one with my toes crossed then..just so long as you can
get your heart in rhythm and you more comfortable.
Wishing you the best Kim -- Dina

I'll be the one with my eyes crossed :) and wishing you the very, very best for successful results.

You are fortunate to have the docs on board with this. Just a few more weeks, hang in there. :)

Bina, I think the reason that they are so on board with this is because they know that this is a direct result of my surgery. People with Ebstein's are likely to develop atrial arrhythmias, however, this is not the case with what I am experiencing. They know that something happened when they sewed that ASD patch in that has caused this. I'm not so sure they would be as likely to do this if this weren't the case.

Kim, deepest wishes for great success with the ablation. My thoughts and prayers will be with you, and as our great country recovered from her stresses on 9/11, so shall you. Sounds like you are going to have plenty of watchful eyes on your physical being and all of us here will be with your spiritual self.

Midge

Sept 11th all the prayers,and vibes and karma,crossing everything for
you;) All the best this time Kim

Latest posts

Back