A nasty infection

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good to hear from you but sorry to read all you have endured. Hopefully things will continue to improve and the news will all be good.

Please check in with us when you are able.

Debora, Hope things continue to improve with the antibiotics. The new pic of Bruna in your avatar is beautiful! Always keeping you in prayer.

Dear Debora,

I'm sorry to read you caught a bug and were laid up sick with an infection. Its good to know you had excellent treatment and have recovered. You are one very strong woman.

Its wonderful to hear that you are getting such encouraging results from the chemo treatment and I hope and pray this continues with the radiotherapy.

You remain in my prayers
God Bless
ton.

I can`t stand this caugh!

I can`t stand this caugh!

Thank you folks! But does anyone have any idea of what could be giving me such an annoying cough though? That`s kind of spoiling things for me as it`s there on and off. I get that tickle in my chest and start caughing, specially if I`m talking. Sometimes it comes so strong that I feel like I`m going to throw up and it`s putting me off my food too. It`s also very embarassing. Yesterday Joe and I went to the coast for the afternoon and I just kept caughing. I`ve written more details about it in my second post on this thread. Please, any suggestions will be welcome.
Debora

Debora, at the risk of making an idiot of myself with this suggestion, I wondered could your heart problem be causing the cough ???

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

My medication

My medication

I`m currently taking propranolol 40 mg which I`ve been taking for years, amoxicillin 500 mg 3 tims a day, furosemide 40 mg twice a day, calcium carbonate 1.25g 3 times a day, milk of magnesia liquid 3 times a day until tomorrow and i was also taking medication for my potassium which was very low for a while. While in hospital i was also on this IV antibiotic called gint something, but I can`t rememeber the name. The caugh seems to calm down when I`m quiet and it doesn`t keep me awake during the night.
Thank you.

I`m currently taking propranolol 40 mg which I`ve been taking for years, amoxicillin 500 mg 3 tims a day, furosemide 40 mg twice a day, calcium carbonate 1.25g 3 times a day, milk of magnesia liquid 3 times a day until tomorrow and i was also taking medication for my potassium which was very low for a while. While in hospital i was also on this IV antibiotic called gint something, but I can`t rememeber the name. The caugh seems to calm down when I`m quiet and it doesn`t keep me awake during the night.
Thank you.

I think the antibiotic you mean is gentamicin (sp??).

Debora,saw your posts few days ago
couldn't respond right away,but was aware
of your update.Glad to see your post always
for updates. Sorry about your cough you have
sometimes ,i'm sorry i cannot answer why or if
it is a medication causing it. I just want you to
know prayers continue and your in my thoughts often.
Glad to see your posts always.:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back