A lot has happened since my wedding

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Deborah, lovely wedding pictures. Sending prayers your way, hope it all turns out well all the best with the future.

Feeling aprehensive

Feeling aprehensive

Thank you so much for your replies, and thank you Ross for having put the photos in here for me. I`ll be going to see the doctor about the result of the biopsy on Wednesday and then I`ll tell you what he`s said.
Hugs,
Debora

Great pictures! I enjoyed them. Congratulations again on your wedding.

Deborah,

I feel like a FOOL! :(
I have seen your threads, but your new user name did not click with my brain, and I am just now reading your update!

First off, let me say that your wedding pictures are spectacular! You are gorgeous and the entire wedding party, particularly your groom;), looks smashing! Congratulations!

Regarding the lung biopsy and valve narrowing, I am very sorry to read that you are having these issues, and I pray that everything will be resolved quickly.

Congratulations, your wedding gown is gorgeous! I love the flowers, the cake, the men in kilts.....You look so happy and I wish you and your new husband many years of happiness. Sending good vibes to you for a good outcome to your tests.

Great photos!!
I love the kilts! You are beautiful. So glad that you had a wonderful day. May you have a long and happy life together
:)

Latest posts

Back