7 yr old Marly and power of prayer

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrP

I know there are alot of believers in the power of prayer in this forum. A cute little 7 year-old girl in Austin, Texas had surgery today to save her leg after a bad car accident two days ago, and she needs all your help. Her name is Marly.

Found this request a little late- I hope all went well. The family has my prayers, and I hope we hear an update.

Marly will been in my prayers, and her family. God blesses all of his children big or small!!!

Thanks to all of you. Surgeons were able to reattach only one bone in her leg and piece together one artery, and they've given the family hope of saving Marly's leg. Another operation will be performed in the near future on the shattered bones. It may be a month or many months before doctors determine whether or not they can save her leg, so please keep her in your prayers. Marly is traumatized and very heavily sedated right now. Her mother and father are constantly at her side. Everyone is devasted by this tragic, random accident.

Prayers

Prayers

I am asking for healing for Marly and strength for her family. Thank you for letting us know about her need.

Kristy

Latest posts

Back