50 years

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is it possible to get married before you're born??? You just don't look like you are old enough to be married 50 years. Congratulations to you and the love of your life.

Happy 50th anniversary and 50 more to come. My husband and I will celebrate our 42nd this year and yes we have had a few fights. I let him win sometimes and he lets me win most of the time.

Having met you and Jules, I'm confident that you've never had a fight.
At the same time, having met you it's hard to believe that either one of you are old enough to have been married 50 years!;)
Congratulations to you both!:)

How is it possible to get married before you're born??? You just don't look like you are old enough to be married 50 years. Congratulations to you and the love of your life.

Now don't be picking on my sister. She may have come along a little later then me, but that's no reason to pick on her.

Congratulations! Fifty years, my how they fly. We celbrated 48 years last month. We were high school sweethearts so we've actually been together 51years and I love him as deeply now as way back then. We'v never had a fight either. We've loving disagreed but never fight!:D I pray that you get to celebrate many, many more! !

Back