5 Year Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Georgia: Yes Low-Rain is still around, just not able to post as much!:(

Mary & Terry, Evelyn: I hope I have many more too. Many Thanks!

Christina: Yes, I was very happy reaching this milestone and feeling so good.
I got to admit that 5 years ago after I was hit by that Mack Truck, I thought I?d never feel this great!

Arlene: I am truly happy to be able to give all the newcomers hope. I felt the same way when I read post from those that had surgery a year or so before me.

Ben: You were truly one of my first inspirations that it all will get better, when I was what? 7 months post op at the Nashville reunion. Listening to your wife telling your story about your aneurysm was truly touching. I believe we were all in tears that night. Yes Ben! It?s really is great to be Alive!

Thanks Bonnie! Early Congratulations on your 4th! What milestones we?ve achieved. Yes I have no problem with Coumadin except remembering to take it when I?m not doing my usual routine everyday.

Ross: Of course we can make it a Dual Celebration. Your?s was 4 years before me so you are 9years rebirthed. So that make you older than me? :)

Sherry: I wish I could have been there too. Sounds like you all had fun. I would say next time, but it looks like Mays outing in right smack dab in the middle of exams. Going away for a weekend for a six hour drive and then trying to get back to a 17 hour workday( that includes the commute of course) for the next four days after that, would totally exhaust me. You can see how busy I am, I haven?t even had a chance to respond to this post until today!

Thanks Ann! I hope to keep going! :)

Praline: I am thrilled! Things seemed so hard those first six weeks after surgery. I never thought my sternum would heal, but it did! That?s like a distant memory now!

Steve: You are so right! I was just about a year and half post surgery. Thank you! It?s an honor to have you as part of my extended vr.com family also! Soo many warm and wonderful people here!

David: Thank you! Time sure does fly by! Before you know it you?ll be at the 5 year mark! It?s 3 years next month, right? Congratulation to you too. Carol said to tell you HI too!

Gina: I so glad we live in the times of modern medical technology. Life is soo grand!

Sylvia: Thanks! Wish I could join you all in May, but it just isn?t possible. Maybe sometime, one of our reunions will be out East! The furthest east I?ve been is Pittburgh.

Thanks Rob! Yeah, it?s seems like yesterday we were all in Nashville. I was scared out of my wits of flying a month after 9/11, but I was bound and determined to meet some of the people from this wonderful forum I had found! :) VR.com!

Gina: Yes, 5 years. You?re at 7 years post op this month too, right! We?ll have to have a drink to many many more anniversaries one of these days!

Hey Sherrin! Congratulations on your 4th! Also Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. May you have many more of both!

Latest posts

Back