5 Year Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorraine

Today is my 5 year anniversary of my mechanical valves and rebirth! It is hard to believe that 5 years have passed since I had OHS! I feel great! My checkup in December was good. Cardio said everything sounded great. That made me happy.

I am soo very glad that I found this forum as it was a God Send! I have made many new friends and have learned a lot from VR.com. I do not get a chance to post a lot but I do lurk, so I know whats going on. Everyone is always in my prayers even when I can't post that they are.

Thank You VR.Com and all the members who supported me and calmed my fears. My biggest issue at the time i joined, since I joined the site post surgery, was Coumadin management. Coumadin isn't a big issue for me anymore thanks to the information I have received here from our members and our expert AL.

Hank, Michele and Ross, you are the greatest! Hank for creating the site, Michele for supporting Hank during it's trials and tribulations, and Ross for being the MAN who has kept it all going, well even into the wee hours of the morning! :D

It's great to be ALIVE!:)

Low-rain! Good to hear from you - been wondering where you were!

Happy (re) Birthday - glad all's going well.

Congratulations Lorraine!

Congratulations Lorraine!

What a fabulous milestone to reach - not only reaching it but feeling fabulous to boot!!

May you have many, many more such blessed years.

Christina L

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Lorraine,

I'm glad you feel so good at 5 years out! Valvers like you give us "newbies" hope.

Arlene

Lorraine

YOU GO, GIRL!!!! WHOO HOOO!!! I wish for you many many more healthy years.

Evelyn

Congrats on your 5th .I will have my 4th on the 25th of March...:) :) :) No problems..not even with taking coumadin.:) ....Just have to remember to take that pill at 5 P.M..:D Bonnie

Congratulations! We can make this a dual celebration? At around 230 am tonight, it will mark the 11th anniversary of the beginning of my aortic dissection. :eek:

Lorraine,

How can it have been that long? It seems like only yesterday when we met and you were just a year or so out from OHS.

I'm thrilled for you. It is an honor to count you among my extended vr.com family.

Hey Low-Rain:p
Congratulations!!! I am glad your last Dr. Appointment went Well. The time does fly by doesn't it.:)
Take Care and tell Carol Hi:cool:

Congratulations. Glad all is going so well for you. It's truly a great world we live in.

hey, low-rain!

hey, low-rain!

wow, is it 5 years already?! great news!
congratulations and i wish you many more healthy years to come.
good to hear from you and to see you are doing well.
stay that way!
all the best,
sylvia

Hi Lorrrrrrraine,

My how time flys!

Happy Anniversary to you! WOW....5 years... whew.. doesn't seem all that long since you were in Nashville.

I hope you have many more... and may they all be healthy ones.

All my best...

Rob

4 yr. Anniversary

4 yr. Anniversary

Hi All,
My 4th will be coming up soon. Is kinda of hard forget the date because my wedding ann. is so close to the ohs.
We just got back from the south east coast to meet my oldest daughter future in-laws. They were camping on a little Island around Beaufort,Sc.
They sure know low to cook great food. When had some kinda of stew and it was great.
Everthing was great till we got attacked by the little knats. Mike was even Happy because they had a giant yard sale at the high school on one of the Island. April's boyfriend parent's own 13 acres and there was a pond with an alligator in it.One night we couldn't find her pup and she was scared that the gator had got him. It was a great trip and the weather was great.

Back