42 Years and Still Clicking (This year I have the correct anniversary()

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John & Joann

Joann celebrated her 42nd anniversary a few weeks ago. We currently are Snowbirds in SW Florida. Life is not as easy for Joann as it was a few years ago. Her age and the various issues make more challenges. The heart is in atrial fib. about 70% of the time. This date is measured by the pacemaker. We continue to live life to the highest level possible.

We celebrate our 3 grandchildren. Oldest witll complete her Masters in Speech Pathology this spring. The middle child is a 1st year medical student at the Un. of Pennsylvania. The youngest is a 2nd year mechanical engineering student at Ohio State. He is also a work/study with Husky Refrinery. We are so very proud of thses 3 grandchildren who have had academic scholarships for their entire college career.

Joann broke a crown on a molar soon after we arrived in Florida. Cleveland Clinic insists that she have 2 bags of antibiotics prior to the procedure as well as the oral medication. The procedure is schudled for Christmas Eve morning.

We are not on the site very often, but are always available for questions.

God Bless all of you this Christmas Season.

It's always lovely to read your updates with each valve replacement anniversary that Joann celebrates. I hope that the procedure goes well on Christmas Eve, and the new year is full of good health and cheer for you both. God bless.

Congratulations to JoAnn on her 42nd valversary!

Wow, what an inspiration and instrument of hope JoAnn is to everyone, especially newbies who are seeking comfort and assurance that they too can live a long and worthwhile life as she has.

Good luck to her with her dental procedure and hope both of you have a wonderful Christmas!

Absolutely love hearing about this! I was born in 1971 so this is very inspiring. I'm a permanent resident on the other side of Florida. Wishing you the very best!

Latest posts

Back