4 years today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGymGuy

The day has come and gone, and I almost forgot that 4 years ago today I had received a new aortic heart valve. Funny thing is that if I was not reminded earlier this week by my family I would not have remembered.

Nothing to report, things are going well, INR is stable around 2.3, heart is ticking peacefully. Snowboarded this winter, still exercise lots, and all is good.

May everyone on here stay healthy, happy and worry-free.

Best,
GymGuy

Congrats on your 4 yr anniversary. I'm not sure if you remember but when I first got my diagnosis back in March 2014 we talked a few times and you were one of the ones out here who helped give me some perspective and hope that it would be ok and I'd be able to resume my "normal" life. So thanks and congratulations.

Great news, GymGuy! I can't believe it has already been 4 years. :) Glad to hear all is well and life is good. Are you still doing the competitive weightlifting?
Best wishes,

Congrats GymGuy! You have 4 years under your belt and you are still going strong. You are an inspiration to me since you are still exercising at a high level. I , on the other hand, am still a little afraid of doing heavy lifts. Keep on living the good life.

Happy Anniversary Vadim! My anniversary is coming up in a few days too and I wouldn't have thought about it until I came across yours. Glad to read that you are still doing well. Take care buddy!

Tom

Latest posts

Back