38th Anniversary of 2 mechanical valves

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John and Joann,

Congratulations on your love-filled marriage, life, and family. You both are an inspiration and remind us that we all have great potential to experience a wonderful life. Thank you for sharing your story.

John

Congrats on the valve anniversary! Here's to many many more years to come! God bless

Thanks for sharing that wonderful story of normal, everyday life. It is amazing what can, and has, been done for us. Joann must have been quite unique in her "early"days with 2 valves, and she is still here 38 years later, teaching whole new generations of pharmacists, as well as the members here.

Congrats to both of you, and best wishes for many more years to come.

Wow! Just Wow! Congratulations! 38 years is incredible. You are one of the pioneers.

Happy Valveversary indeed.

Hello all, this is my first post and I hope I am doing it right. I have been reading posts for a few weeks but have not been brave enough to post before now.

I am a 65 y/o female 'newbie' facing both aortic and mitral valve replacement after the first of the year and am very encouraged by reading about Joann's many successful years of life after dual valve replacement. I have been advised to have mechanical valves placed and look forward to learning more about life with mechanical valves and coumadin.

I also look forward to feeling better, having energy again and being able to exercise some without huffing and puffing.

Iris

Iris,

Welcome to the forum. Always great to see another Arkie! :)

Lots of good people on here that can answer most any question you have or just chat about your upcoming surgery.

Here's wishing you the very best for your surgery and a fast recovery.

What a remarkable story John & Joann. Very inspiring and I am so happy for both of you.

Wonderful story. May you two enjoy many more wonderful years together!!

Congratulations Joanne!

What an inspiring storyfor me. I had rheumatic fever as a young boy and am now sporting 2 mechanical valves for the last 2 and a half years.I am truly blessed and both of you give me the inspiration that I need to make me try to live a normal life which I do.SO greetings to you both from downunder.

Congratulations Joann.

SRINIVAS
Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection,BAV,mod.AR.
Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit
Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan,Dr.Sridar CARE Hospital, Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India

Latest posts

Back