36 hours post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: 11 days post op. Walked 2 miles yesterday, 2 miles this morning, 3 miles this afternoon. Hope to go back to work (desk job) at least part time by middle of next week.
Amazing
I was off work for about 2~3 months in all. Sternum pain was difficult for me. That could have been the infection however

You're smashing it! Well done. I was doing about what you did at two weeks post-op - I felt that if my brain and my legs weren't operated on, I may as well use them. :) But it's not a race, it's OK to have an easy day! I'm not sure I ever listened to that advice though, heheh.

VegasBAV, so you are home? Was that trip difficult? Who did your surgery? Congratulations on the great walk!

Yes, I'm home. I stayed in the hotel in Cleveland for two nights and then flew back. It wasn't difficult - got hotel bellman to put bags in taxi, carried bags ten feet from taxi to skycap, walked to gate, got on plane, sat for 4 hours, walked from plane to bag claim in Las Vegas, friend met me and pulled my bag off baggage carousel and drove me to my house. Very uneventful.

Good job on everything. Hope you are continuing your walking and exercising. Keep updates going on how you are feeling.

Latest posts

Back