35th Anniversary of 2 Mechanical Valves

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Congratulations, Joann and John! Sweet post ... thank you for sharing!

And, one of these days, when I come through OH, we shall meet :).

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
Soon:new pics+revision = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

that's a beautifully written inspiration, John. Give your lovely wife a hug. It is wonderful what the scientific/medical community has accomplished and will as the future comes on towards us.

Enjoy Pt Charlotte. I was there not long ago and it's a beautiful time of the year to be there. Not so hot.

Well I certianly hope Noel gets 35 years more out of his. :) Let's see...that would mean he would be 108 years old. I could live with that. Congratulations.

Joann and John - Congrats!! Like others have said, you have and continue to be very inspirational to all us here. John, you can tell how much you are in Love with your wife and that just warms my heart. Joann - here's to many, many more years!!

Congratulations Joann.

Congratulations Joann.

You guys are choking me up and I became all teary eyed when I read your beautiful post about Joann John. What an inspiration you are Joann. I remember you both from the reunion in Vegas and it was such a pleasure to meet you. You are such uplifting people and one would never know that Joann has been through so much. But like you said, things have changed for the better and we are all so grateful for the medical advancements of the past 50 years.
Up to the next 50 years and who knows what will be then.

AZPam, my dear friend. You are an inspiration as well. People, this lady has been dodging the knife for valve surgery for almost 11 years and is the longest person in the waiting room. She's still going strong and is doing what she loves best. I'll see you the 19th girlfriend.

Hugs to all,

That is a great milestone Joann

That is a great milestone Joann

You must be a great lady for John to care so much. And John hats off to you for all you have done.
I'm only a little over ten years down that road, but I understand what it's like to have such a caring person looking after me. We are headed for our 47th anniversary as well and I would be totally lost without her.
Joann you are an inspiration for all of us.:)
Rich

Oh Wow -

Oh Wow -

I am speechless. Such a touching post by you, John, in tribute to your wife, Joann, and the wonderful life that God has blessed you BOTH with. More than the years that she has been given, I am so glad that they have been happy, blessed years by God.

Congratulations on such a milestone and have a wonderful holiday season!!

Christina L

hope for good life expectancy

hope for good life expectancy

When i saw this title "35' annyversary", I realized, that I don't have to lose hope! Never! I'm very depressed about what my life's expectancy will be. I mean when I'm 24 years old, do I have a chance to reach to normal population age if i have surgery in the next few yers.

PathFinder said:
When i saw this title "35' annyversary", I realized, that I don't have to lose hope! Never! I'm very depressed about what my life's expectancy will be. I mean when I'm 24 years old, do I have a chance to reach to normal population age if i have surgery in the next few yers.
Welcome Pathfinder.

You will have every chance to live a normal lifespan. In fact, it is my humble opinion that we have a better chance since we are partially bionic and get regular care so problems are identified faster than the average population.

I had my first OHS at 28 and am now 54. Even after 3 OHS, I still feel like I am in better health than a lot of people I know that are in my age range.

Be comforted - you will be fine. You should start a new thread and introduce yourself and ask any other questions you might have.

Awesome!! Congratulations. You are an inspiration to us rookies.

Latest posts

Back