30th Wedding Anniversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njean

Premium Level
Supporting Member
Bill and I, will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary tomorrow! :) Wow!

It seems like just yesterday, Bill was out frantically looking for a pair of shoes to wear just 45 minutes before we were to appear in front of the JP!!! :rolleyes2: :eek2:

We have shared and faced so much together in our lifetime and through it all, neither of us would have changed a thing! We are one and always shall be! :smile2:

Norma, that is just fantastic !! Congratulations to you both.
( I have no chance of reaching 30 yrs....LOL ) :rolleyes2:
bouquet-brights.jpg

I wish you nothing but happiness, good times, and continued togetherness in the years to come. Congratulations on your 30th Wedding Anniversary.

(I am catching up.... almost there.)

happy-anniversary-balloon-bouquet.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS

on related note .....I was in a coma for our 30th and then on our 31st i was in cardiac rehab relating the fact to a nurse when it dawned on me that IT WAS IN FACT OUR ANNIVERSARY THAT VERY DAY and hightailed it outta there

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ENJOY THE DAY

YAY!!! Congratulations! That is fantastic and I hope you have a delightful celebration. I should, perhaps, take some notes from you..... our 30th is coming up in 2 weeks!

THREE CHEERS for hanging in there "for better or for worse"!! :thumbup: It truly is a wonderful feeling.

Warmest wishes.

Marguerite

Congratulations to you both. In this day and age 30 years together is truly something. Those who say that marriage is outdated just haven't found that special person. Again, congratulations.
Oh yea John and I will be celebrating our 35th anniversary on Jan. 10th. We are going to Los Cabos Mexico. Oh cabana boy.....

How wonderful! There is no doubt you are a good team if you made it this far! All the best, Brian

Norma,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is terrific. It's just amazing how quickly the years pass by!

Latest posts

Back